Cinnamon’s secret benefits for your skin
Cinnamon has been used as a spice for food, drinks, and medical usage, due to having beneficial impact on our health. However, nowadays, it’s benefits towards skin is taking over the spotlight. Cinnamon has been used traditionally in many cultures. As it does not contain any chemicals or pesticides, it was known as a safe natural resource for various health purpose including skincare.
So what does cinnamon actually do for our skin?
- It can limit fine lines by making plumper appear in our skin since cinnamon acts upon the blood vessels.
- It helps to exfoliate the scalp and nourish the roots.
- Helps treat Eczema and Alleviate acne.
- It makes our skin smooth and healthy looking.
- And helps to remove Blemishes if you have acne marks on your skin.
These 5 benefits are just a few of its powers. The impacts towards our body + inner health is beyond what could be expected.
As one of our main ingredients, cinnamon is used for our milk cleanser which also contains ginger root extract, salicylic acid. By having two extra ingredients, this cleanser will soothe your skin without irritation, reduce the redness, and will make your skin naturally glow.